2016 TO THE POINTE NUTCRACKER INFORMATION
We are excited to share our first annual full Nutcracker with all our TTP families and dancers. This is an important event in TTP history and we are so grateful to have all of you to cherish this special moment with us. Please read all the information below carefully since every detail is highly important.
Party Boys: If you son or friend of your son is taking part, please pass on the word about these rehearsals!
On the last Wednesday in November we would like boys to come to rehearse party scene from 5:30-6:30p)
December 1st Dress at Studio 3:30-8:00
(All regular classes canceled)
Full run thru with entire cast from 3-8pm
All cast members
*Baby Snow Flakes, Baby Angels, Angels, Mice and Polichinelle we only need from 3-5pm
Full run thru with entire cast from 3:30-6:30pm
All cast members
*All regular ballet classes will be canceled this day
Friday, December 9th
Parent Meeting: 3:00
Tech: 3:30-5:30 in costume (no level I & II)
Level I & II Call time: 5:00pm
Dress Rehearsal: 6:00-9:00pm
Location: West Ranch Theatre at West Ranch High School.
- It is absolutely mandatory to attend dress rehearsal. This is to ensure each dancer and parent become familiar with the venue and how the showcase will function.
- Tech rehearsal is where the dancers will walk thru the entire show going over spacing.
- Dress rehearsal will run exactly the same as the show with minor notes given after every performance.
- Please wear full makeup, hair and costume during dress rehearsal and Tech.
- We invite all dancers to watch and enjoy the show this day as opposed to the day of the Showcase.
Saturday, December 10th
(There may be an extra rehearsal this day depending how our dress rehearsal goes).
Call time Level III-VII: 12:00pm
Warm Up Level III-VII: 12:30pm
Call time Level I-II: 1:00pm
Show #1: 2:00pm
Saturday, December 10th
Call Time: 6:00pm
Show #2: 7:00pm
Location: West Ranch High School Theatre
- Dancers must arrive an hour before show time with full hair and makeup already done.
- Performers and dancers will not be allowed to sit in the audience to watch this show.
- If you need more tickets than the tickets included in the showcase packages you can purchase them at at the front desk for $18.00 or the box office the day of the event for $20. Anyone that has not picked up their nutcracker package tickets you can pick them up at Will Call.
- The box office will be open 1 hour prior to each show time in order to purchase tickets.
- Tickets will go on sale and be available for pick up starting November 1st.
- In order to receive tickets all outstanding balances on your account must be paid in full.
- There is no reserved seating. It will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Season’s mom, Wendy, will be taking pictures the day of show.
- Pictures of all dances will be taken during Tech Rehearsal before each number goes on stage. Level I-II will be taken when they arrive.
- We take a huge pride and sentimental value in our Nutcracker program. We are selling personal ads and business ads to include into our program.
- Want a keepsake from your daughter’s performance for the year; TTP programs are perfect. Create a page and personalize it for your daughter in order to capture the whole year in a nutshell.
- We need help collecting business ads to fill in our program. The person to sell the most ads will get a free month of tuition. Second place will get their daughter to be the face of TTP. We will use her photo for all our advertisements for the next year. Third place we will give you 10% off of tuition only for the month of January.
- All ads both personal and business must be turned in by November 20th..
- Under the safety rules of West Ranch High School we are required to provide 1 chaperone per 10 dancers.
- If you are interested in being a chaperone please sign up at the front desk. The day of the event you will be required to wear a badge.
- Please let all your children know they are not to leave the premises at any time unless supervised. This includes teenagers.